[lbo-talk] Libertarianism: the Result of Political Immaturity?

Left-Wing Wacko leftwingwacko at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:43:43 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:55 AM, martin<mschiller at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Aug 24, 2009, at 8:28 AM, Left-Wing Wacko wrote:
>
>> I'm always interested in critiques of right-wing
>> libertarianism,
>
> I guess I'd qualify as some sort of left wing libertarian, and I find that
> my own interests lean to criticism of MY positions. Yet I don't recall
> characterizing you as particularly 'right-wing'. Do you have an application
> for the critiques? Such as, you work with a lot of RWLs?
>
> martin

Martin, Mainly my interest in them is simply as a critique of capitalism and its ideological justifications and mythology. But yes, on the other hand I have had some acquaintances and friendships with right-wing libertarians, and they generally just drive me crazy. The closest of which had to eventually end because we just couldn't stand the way the other thought about the world.

Incidentally, while chasing another link I answered my own question and found that Peter Ward is indeed the author of the original message. Here is the link.

http://www.zcommunications.org/blog/view/3584

Cheers, Sheldon

-- http://left-wingwacko.blogspot.com/