[lbo-talk] Let's Argue About Sonic Youth's "Retro-necro reverence"!

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 25 20:48:34 PDT 2009

At 09:15 PM 8/25/2009, Miles Jackson wrote:

>Whatev.

I had to get help but I think I see now:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=whatev

shorter version of whatever...you can use it in arguments in the same way only it works even better. after a person has explained their whole side of the argument then just say "whatev" and then most likely the person ur arguing with will be annoyed by this shortened word and add in the "er" at the end and then its a beautiful thing because they'll realize that ur working together for one common cause in life,to make a full word out of its two seperate syllables, and who cares about that silly argument anymore?