[lbo-talk] let's argue about the cause of mental illness

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Thu Aug 27 06:25:24 PDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 09:30:46PM -0700, mart wrote:

[a bunch of 8bit text without a proper attached 7bit ASCII part]

...which makes it next to impossible to read for those of us using a terminal-based email client.

I don't know anything about yahoo mail but I reckon there is a setting that could fix it.

Just FYI.

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim: beyondzero123 yahoo msg: beyondzero123

There are only two kinds of artists: the plagiarists and the revolutionaries.

-Paul Gauguin