[lbo-talk] Let's Argue About Sonic Youth's "Retro-necro reverence"!

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:22:31 PDT 2009

This is an interesting argument, but it doesn't fit with my experience - how do you gauge youth interest in music?

Personally I feel like the past decade has been a golden age for music. I'm not sure how much that has to do with it coinciding with my twenties and how much it's generalisable. But I wouldn't trade it for any other.

Mike