[lbo-talk] Ukraine's Got Talent

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 18:03:28 PDT 2009

I can't watch it because apparently doing so would violate Russian intellectual property laws, but she does another long bit on the subject of the German invasion of the Soviet Union.

Of course, if Andie Nachgeborenen were here, he'd tell us that Eastern Europeans are totally primitive and barbaric. She must have British blood. :)