[lbo-talk] Decline of the West

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:46:35 PST 2009

I was about to post this one. "If sketchy in other regards, Brother West is never anything but expansive on how Cornel West feels about Cornel West. He is deeply committed to his committed-ness, and passionately passionate about being full of passion." One of the best (and truest) things I've read in a while.