[lbo-talk] 'Grey Vampirism' Obama's betrayal of hope

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Dec 3 16:53:50 PST 2009

At 07:39 PM 12/3/2009, Dennis Claxton wrote:
>That's a logical fallacy. But it doesn't follow that anything having to
>do with "mental processes" should be off the table, I don't think.

did someone say it was? i didn't.

and obviously i didn't: i was persuaded by angela's reference to zizek.

you already know what my problem with the lack of reference to what was really radical about freud: the social psychological and historical context, as well as the insistence that what the deviant, extreme cases showed us was ourselves.