[lbo-talk] Jane Hamsher, dissident

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Fri Dec 4 15:02:27 PST 2009

I have no idea if she has a plan, let alone what it is.

This argument was about her alleged fealty to Dems, a description I think is seriously flawed. As for what she does, she does demos, she organizes pressure groups, she publishes, she advocates, she gets involved in primaries. She doesn't parrot the party line. What the fuck is she supposed to do?

She's not organizing a political party, but nobody here is either.

As for porn, keep you filthy thoughts to yourself, unless you are willing to provide original photographs.