[lbo-talk] intellectual quackery

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 08:52:09 PST 2009

<http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org/2009/12/jane_hamsher_off_the_rez.html>

"So far as students are subject to the kind of intellectual quackery peddled by LBO-Talk-types (who are typically are academics or aspiring ones), I think quite a lot of harm is done in preventing effective activism. I.e., lefties as well as dembots have their methods to help keep the ruling class ruling.

Posted by Peter Ward | December 4, 2009 7:23 PM"

What's funny about this is that most of the people you think are academics or aspiring ones are neither academics nor aspirants. I know this as a fact, not that counterfactuals will relieve you of your fantasy. I for one haven't seen the inside of the ivy walls in 17 years, and that was merely as an undergrad.