[lbo-talk] Some lbo questions

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 07:25:48 PST 2009

I don't want to get into critiques of any individual's activities. Obviously I can't know what anybody is doing, aside from their posts to this list. My general point is that exalting dialog over activism in the terms advanced here by y'self & others is nonsensical.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of shag carpet bomb Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 8:37 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Some lbo questions

At 12:32 AM 12/6/2009, Max B. Sawicky wrote:
>I knew people like this in
>college -- they
>always had a good radical reason to justify NOT DOING SHIT.

except your critics are doing shit. you just don't think it's important shit. no one's stopping you from hanging with hamsher. i just explained why i'm not going to change what i'm doing.

why is that a problem?

shag