[lbo-talk] Some lbo questions

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sun Dec 6 09:23:00 PST 2009

I said I don't want to submit evaluations of any individual.

Theoretical criticism of activism absent some alternative is just talk. Hypothetical, abstract descriptions of alternatives are not alternatives. They are just more talk. You can't beat something with nothing.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of shag carpet bomb Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 11:51 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Some lbo questions

At 10:25 AM 12/6/2009, Max B. Sawicky wrote:
>I don't want to get into critiques of any individual's activities.
>Obviously I can't know what anybody is doing, aside from their posts
>to this list.
>My general point is that exalting dialog over activism in the terms
>here by y'self & others is nonsensical.

where have I advanced dialog?

shag