[lbo-talk] Obama: killing for 2012

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 05:17:12 PST 2009

As I have pointed out, the main target the US is aiming at in these pipeline theories is Russia. Which supports NATO in Afghanistan, through which NATO is being logistically supplied, and which permitted NATO use of military bases in the 'stans (according to Lavrov, through the direct intervention of Putin). This is a rather odd scenario,

----- Original Message ---- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>

I love Noam, but how can you believe that policy would remain unchanged despite a big change in material circumstances? How do quotes from fifty years ago continue to explain a different world?

Note that U.S. oil companies did rather poorly in the recent round of auctions in Iraq. Companies from China, Malaysia, France, and Russia did at least as well or better.