[lbo-talk] Invertebrate tool use

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 08:47:47 PST 2009

My whole point was that these judgments are not rational but are, instead, social conventions. Unless you're Ted "and" "think" "they" "come" "from" "God".

Who cares what people at time x think? What gives time x priority over time x - 1 or x + 1?

----- Original Message ---- From: Matthias Wasser <matthias.wasser at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 6:55:44 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Invertebrate tool use