[lbo-talk] My TV program on the climate debate - Dopenhagen?

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Thu Dec 17 13:35:42 PST 2009

That Piers Corbyn made me feel squeamish and embarrassed just listening to him. I wanted to be annoyed by Bjorn Lomborg, but Corbyn definitely won on that account.

My favorite quote of his is: "There is also incontrovertible evidence, and you can get it on many websites..." (22:49) of the relation between solar activity and world temps...

If websites are my sources for evidence...I will also show you incontrovertible evidence for homeopathy, UFOs, ghosts and contrail brain control conspiracies... Notice he didn't name one peer reviewed paper...

Bryan