[lbo-talk] the anatomy of man is the key to the anatomy of the ape

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Dec 20 10:25:03 PST 2009

That sentence caught my attention also, not for Ian's reason but because I myself have never quite succeeded in understanding what is _meant_ by "phenomenological" or "phenomnology." So if someone can give me a minimal explanation that I can grasp, I'd be grateful. (This was one of the quetions I was trying toanswer myself through a number of texts when my eyes went bad.)

Carrol