[lbo-talk] Invitation to appear on my TV program “CrossTalk”

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 09:02:54 PST 2009

Invitation to appear on my TV program “CrossTalk”   For those who are not aware I have a new television debate-panel program at RT tv – it is called CrossTalk.   I am very fortunate that I pick the topics and guests and as the budget for my program has been enlarged I can invite guests from around the world via satellite link up.   The program is NOT Russia-specific (to date out of 25 episodes only 2 have been on Russia).   Over the years I have noticed that this list has a wealth of knowledgeable and beyond the mainstream type thinking people. I would very much like to have some of you on the program.   If it is not too much trouble, drop me a line with the following if you are interested:   Name Location Topics in which you would like and can talk about   I am really trying to go beyond the nonsense of CNN and BBC – please help me to do this.   Drop me a line at plavelle at rttv.ru   Best and thanks,   Peter   PS I would like Doug to be the first guest from this list!!!