[lbo-talk] Sachs: on climate law, Obama has done more damage than Bush

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Dec 21 17:21:17 PST 2009

On Dec 21, 2009, at 7:44 PM, Michael Pollak wrote:

> One can argue with Sachs, but I don't think Doug's subject line
> misrepresents what he thinks.

I just recorded an interview with Lucia Green-Weiskel, who works with an NGO that follows Chinese climate policies, for broadcast on my next radio show. I don't want to give too much away ahead of time but it's clear that Obama came off as a raving imperial asshole in Copenhagen. Even the alleged stylistic change from Bush hasn't happened.

Doug