[lbo-talk] Sachs: on climate law, Obama has done more damage than Bush

Percival Myers permaceaem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:43:00 PST 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 9:16 PM, Patrick Bond wrote:

> Curing the post-Copenhagen hangover
>
> With global climate governance now effectively destroyed, the role of civil
> society becomes critical
>
> By Patrick Bond
> Eye on Civil Society column

<snip>

Perhaps I'm slow, but I'm still unclear on whether Obama became churlishly rude, by barging in, before - or after - he realized he was being led on a merry-go-round chase.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/12/high-drama-in-copenhagen-per-administration-officials.html

Did the negative press coverage lambasting him for barging in (and more) start before he barged in - or after it?

Percy