[lbo-talk] Have a happy and merry December 25

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 15:21:38 PST 2009

I think it was life-long, although I can't find anything to back me up online. He stuttered, specifically, which almost always begins in childhood. Supposedly he had all the windows to Parliament when he addressed it shut so nobody outside could hear him. Now that's insecurity.

----- Original Message ---- From: Eubulides <paraconsistent at comcast.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sat, December 26, 2009 2:03:11 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Have a happy and merry December 25