[lbo-talk] Vic Chesnutt, suicide

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 08:52:59 PST 2009

US medical system, and $70,000 in bills, takes another life http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/12/25/vic-chesnutt-singer-dies/

The first review I ever read of his music, twenty years ago in Option, mentioned the reviewers fear that, a paraplegic since an auto accident at 18, he'd finally succeed, I guess its a miracle we got the last two decades...

music

early http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzTwp83a60A&feature=related recent solo acoustic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuUZQLOOAUY&feature=related very recent w/ Fugazi, Godspeed! You Black Emperor and Silver Mt Zion members http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVCWI0XJ3hc&NR=1