[lbo-talk] HNY

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:46:47 PST 2009

Happy B-day to wee Ivan!

Happy New Year to my fellow list members and planet Earth!

Traditionally, New Year's eve is a time for resolutions, reflections, reviews and other words beginning with re.

As I look back over a year of sporadic employment, managers on anxiety suppressors and arguments with Indian thorium reactor engineers, I recall that some of my happiest moments were spent in our chlorine scented movie palaces.

In no particular order, here's my list of six best movies of 2009:

1.) Moist! Moist! Moist!

2.) I Stumble In Dismay

3.) Where is the sex a-happening?

4.) God Speed You Velcro Emperor!