[lbo-talk] your Facebook is their fortune

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Feb 2 18:26:29 PST 2009

At 09:09 PM 2/2/2009, Doug Henwood wrote:
>But OpenOffice sucks! The Microsoft version is much better.

yeah open orifices often do that. har har.

but yeah: i really detested that program -- everything about it -- and i've used it off and on since, oh, 1999?

i have my bitches about MS Office, but I'm telling no one has *yet* beaten MS calendar function. I never use Outhouse at home, and have only used it at work, but the sucker saves my ass on a daily basis.

"let's be civil and nice, but not to the point of obeying the rules of debate as defined by liberal blackmail (in which, discomfort caused by a challenge is seen as some vague form of harassment)."

-- Dwayne Monroe, 11/19/08

-- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws