[lbo-talk] your Facebook is their fortune

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 23:35:21 PST 2009

Technically, I challenged you to a no-holds-barred, No Rules Ultimate Fighting Cage Match away from which only one would walk. A match you are sure to lose. This is why you have been getting ads hawking band-aids, splints with which to set the numerous broken bones you will receive at my hands, and little dollies with which to comfort yourself after your humiliating defeat.