[lbo-talk] How Politics Ruined My Life: Was Fuck Hope

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Tue Feb 3 21:21:40 PST 2009

I always thought that Triumph was an immensely tedious film. I wouldn't argue against the spectacular choreography on the part of Riefenstahl and the Nazi party apparatus, but I would rather have them engage in this in someone else's living room. robert wood

P.S. also, 'beauty' doesn't really say anything all that interesting about art.