[lbo-talk] Lux Interior, RIP

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 16:58:43 PST 2009

At 04:40 PM 2/4/2009, Doug Henwood wrote:

>["Passed away"...how vulgar! I was never the biggest Cramps fan, but
>it's sad to see the old icons shuffle off.]

Funny. I was downloading some songs earlier and almost went for the Cramps' Can Your Pussy do the Dog. First time I'd thought of them in years.

They were a lot of fun. I saw them in a small converted movie theater once. The local sound people kept turning the monitors down. Lux Interior stopped two or three times and yelled "turn the fucking monitors up!" Once he added "I didn't come here for these people not to hear me."