[lbo-talk] WTF??? 6 US states reclaim sovereignty - 10th Amendment

Shane Taylor shane.taylor at verizon.net
Wed Feb 4 17:32:57 PST 2009

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Am I missing other pleasant or admirable features?

The food, some serious music history, and three of the ten largest cities (*not* including Austin) in the US. The last are conflicted, like most cities. Dallas was once dubbed the Shopping Mall Shangri-La, which you notice first. You have to linger and search for the rest, which I doubt is unnecessary for other postwar, car-centric cities. But if I'd found the work, I could have settled in San Antonio.

But a hell of a lot of Jesus. Like picante sauce*, he can go on anything.

Shane

* - apologies to Gore Vidal