[lbo-talk] new SEIU-watching blog

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Feb 5 10:26:11 PST 2009

<http://www.perezstern.blogspot.com/>

What is Perez Stern?

SEIU staff and officers think they can hide in the dark. Already in their hostile takeover of UHW they've injured members, held boss-style captive audience meetings for staff, and refused to give us their names.

Andy Stern and his appointees love to think they're rich, famous, powerful, and accountable to no one. A member led union just doesn't fit in with their plans for stardom! They like to drive around in SUVs with tinted windows, acting like they (literally) own the place.

So if they want to be famous, let's help them! If you're an SEIU member or employee, tell Perez what the SEIU trustees and appointees are up to, and help them feel just like Paris Hilton.

If you have a story or pictures for Perez, email us! We promise to respect your anonymity, but we encourage you to use your real name if you can.