[lbo-talk] Modern punk - WAS Re: The Cramps!

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 22:51:51 PST 2009

Good point, FC.

SO -- here is the 2004 MDC ["Millions of Dead Cops"] LP I tried to send Chris Doss, "Magnus Dominus Corpus," in .zip file, mp3 format.

ENJOY:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/WnBReUNDTk04Q1N4dnc9PQ

--OR--

http://www.kvltpunk.com/audio/MDC-2004.zip

It's a 46 mb ZIP file.

How many punk songs complain about DC politicians wanting to axe Social Security? Well, MDC do, here.

My favorite song title on this LP: "Girls Like You make Me Queer"

And not a bad song, either. It's all about Austin, TX -- and an homage to Gary Floyd, queer singer of The Dicks, another Austin classic punk band.

-B.

fcassia wrote:

"Burning CDs and then burning fossil fuels to move a piece of plastic across the Globe? *cough* rapidshare.com *cough*"