[lbo-talk] your Facebook is their fortune

fcassia fcassia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:39:19 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> wrote: Everything I
> "bought" is just an entry in a database somewhere; if I break the reader and
> get a new one, I don't have to re-purchase licenses: all my licenses are
> safe.

Until Amazon.com goes chapter 11 for whatever reason and ends up closing, OR is swallowed by Sumitomo Electric Industrial Oil Marine Agriculture Insurance Co. which decides to turn the site into a boats brand.

OR until Amazon has an internal shake-up and decides to discontinue the service, or launch a "3.0" version giving current users a 90-day period to download all their old material... BUT you happen to be on Bermuda on vacation so you don't learn abotu that until you return home and it's too late and... POOOF!

FC