[lbo-talk] OZ fires

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 11:42:28 PST 2009

So any chance the motive is to clear the rabble out and make life easy for developers? Get a little further from the city, Enjoy our exclusive lifestyle, that sort of thing. Think of all the mansion at risk in some S Cal fires.

Of course tearing out old stuff and replacing it with modern stuff would have worse effects on vegetation and possibley accelerate global warming-related changes. So will the fires mean any changes in how insurance co.s cover stuff?

DoreneC