[lbo-talk] CAP: bring back military Keynesianism

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:45:15 PST 2009

Henwood:

[CAP aspires to be the thinktank for the Obama admin, but the Obama admin evidently thinks they're too liberal. Apparently they're working on that.]

Gulick:

Well, if Obama and company find it propitious to frame enlarging the armed forces as a public jobs measure, I suppose we will witness the principled libertarian ranks breaking with the opportunistic ones? Or maybe the latter will attack such an initiative anyway, just because of who proposes it?

_________________________________________________________________ Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_022009