[lbo-talk] A Glance At The Upcoming Eastern European Cataclysm

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Feb 10 16:54:59 PST 2009

Chris Doss writes:

> I would take this more seriously if it did not describe
> Kazakhstan, which is north of China, as being in Europe.

1) He doesn't actually say that; b) even if he did, it's a small part of the posting; III) part of Kazakhstan (which is mostly *west* of China, but let's not be picky) lies to the west of the Ural River and is thus ... in Europe.

He did, however, spell Kazakhstan wrong ... I'm surprised you missed that! It's so central to his point!

/jordan