[lbo-talk] A Glance At The Upcoming Eastern European Cataclysm

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 05:58:58 PST 2009

Treating Kazakhstan and Hungary like they were all one region is a bit odd, don't you think? The former is linked to China economically; the latter is part of the EU. It's akin to linking Ireland and Egypt as part of the "upcoming catastrophe of the area vaguely centered around the Meditteranean," only if the Meditteranean were several times as big.