[lbo-talk] About VADLO Search Engine

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:57:46 PST 2009

Maya posted:

Hi Group,

I wanted to bring your attention to the new biomedical search engine VADLO. I highly recommend it for searching various resources in biomedical research (genes databases, tools, methods), but most importantly for biomedical powerpoints. Yep, it has a separate category of powerpoint lectures search. Here is the link (vadlo.com), and if you would like to see research cartoons (vadlo.com/Daily_Research_Cartoon.html) Hope you like it too. If so, please let your researcher friends know. Forward :-) Apologies if you are not interested in biomedical field, nor in cartoons.

Gulick replies:

Hey Maya, welcome. I must confess I'm not interested in VALDO. Perhaps you'd help us settle the debate on the transformation problem, or the FROP?

_________________________________________________________________ Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_explore_022009