[lbo-talk] great movies -- was: "great" "conservative" movies

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sat Feb 14 16:17:45 PST 2009

I was sick for four days last week. Nasty flu. I forgot that I'd posted asking for suggestions for great or your favorite films, especially off beat ones, foreign, docos, etc. Didn't get any, but I figured that's cause I babbled on about a great video rental place in the area before I got to the point!

So, as long as y'all are on the topic of movies, if you want to tell me about "great" movies of any type, I'll be reading and filing them away to go rent some time.

Tx!

Shag