[lbo-talk] Notes Towards a Critiq8ue of Progress (1)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 09:18:33 PST 2009

Well, Mage wasn't talking about how the religion is intepreted by the average believer. He made a (false) statement about the monotheistic conception of God, coupled with a (false) statement about Plato. Presumably these notions should be looked at in their most sophisticated forms -- sophisticated Platonism rather than vulgar Platonism, and the monotheism of the theologians rather than the monotheism of the Bible Study group.