[lbo-talk] Baseline Scenario on Bill Moyers'

Charles Brown cdb1003 at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 15 11:28:40 PST 2009

I think we agree, everyone agrees, we don't want the government to run banks in this country.

BILL MOYERS: Never done it before.

SIMON JOHNSON: Never done it before. It's not gone well anywhere in the world. And the idea of getting your money out of the bank being like visiting the DMV to get your driver's license, it's not appealing, okay?

^^^^^ CB: Sounds like Johnson never heard of money machines. I bet banks would do a lousy job of running DMV's.