[lbo-talk] Vicki's Panzer Craze

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 15:04:38 PST 2009

Vicki's Panzer Craze is amazing - weird that IMDB doesn't have an entry for it yet.

If you like movies about 50s-style hot rod hellions with chains & knives, it is like that, only it features the demented Vicki (Misty Sundae), who is off her meds and fresh out of a women's prison for the criminally insane, convincing the local car club to give up their shoe box racers and start restoring -- WWII panzers.

The rival car gang can't believe their eyes when Vicki and gang show up at the next derby with an assortment of PanzerKampfwagens. It's amazing. I heard three people died in the making of it. Weird cameo by Corey Haim.

-B.

Andy wrote:

"I've been lobbying the AV Club to do a New Cult Canon on Vicki's Panzer Craze for months, but they've stopped responding to my emails."

D. Perrin wrote:

"4: Vicki's Panzer Craze"