[lbo-talk] Vicki's Panzer Craze

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Feb 16 19:41:44 PST 2009

If we're talking off the beaten track, there is the punk-feminist-anarchist classic Liquid Sky. Of which I have a movie poster somewhere in my closet.

Catch-phrase: "I kill with my cunt."

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Andy Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 7:02 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Vicki's Panzer Craze

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 6:04 PM, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Vicki's Panzer Craze is amazing - weird that IMDB doesn't have an
entry for it yet.

Yeah, especially since Henenlotter went on to do the Basket Case movies, kind of a minor cult phenomenon.

> If you like movies about 50s-style hot rod hellions with chains &
knives, it is like that, only it features the demented Vicki (Misty Sundae), who is off her meds and fresh out of a women's prison for the criminally insane, convincing the local car club to give up their shoe box racers and start restoring -- WWII panzers.

> The rival car gang can't believe their eyes when Vicki and gang show
up at the next derby with an assortment of PanzerKampfwagens. It's amazing. I heard three people died in the making of it. Weird cameo by Corey Haim.

> -B.
>

> Andy wrote:
>
> "I've been lobbying the AV Club to do a New Cult Canon on Vicki's
Panzer Craze for months, but they've stopped responding to my emails."