[lbo-talk] Lindsey Graham's vacation photos, was: BHO leaves Billlionaires speechless

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Tue Feb 17 16:30:14 PST 2009

``Errr... I noted my HeritageUSA error. Anyway, what do facts matter in what I imagine to be the fashion judgments of pro-Obama liberals? ;)'' John Gulick

Since I had no idea what Heritage USA was I googled it. Fantastic. So cheer up JG. Go here and sample Lindsey Graham's vacation photos:

http://illicitohio.com/SBNO/heritage/tour003.htm

Take the vacation tour of a lifetime and savor every schadenfreude laden moment.

CG