[lbo-talk] great movies -- was: "great" "conservative" movies

Percival Myers permaceaem at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 22:44:45 PST 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Bill Bartlett wrote:

>> <http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=REVIEWS08>
>
> Which includes 2001 A Space Oddessy. Perhaps one of the worst films of all
> time...The whole film is an enormous wank.

It would seem that you are universally opposed to that. Also, that you have no appreciation for Science Fiction theater. Tell us, if you care to, why you didn't simply say "I saw it but didn't care for it" instead of what you did: equate it with wallabee dung. For the record, are there any Sci-Fi movies that you do like or can your pronouncement be tossed out, like entrails for the coyotes? Er, dingoes?

Percy