[lbo-talk] Clockwork Orange, was Re: Vicki's Panzer Craze

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 01:37:28 PST 2009

I know, but it's still detectable (admittedly, especially if you know what you are looking for), although the only really obvious bit in the film is the camera panning over the statues of Jesus and the serpent (a serpent, people!) in Alex's room. It's a classic Christian meditation on free will and the capacity to do evil. I don't think the last chapter (albeit it has been almost 20 years since I read it) really matters that much.