[lbo-talk] Fitch and Brenner

Charles Brown cdb1003 at prodigy.net
Fri Feb 20 00:28:38 PST 2009

I think I got that. What I was saying is that Fitch's #2 cannot be caused by his #1. Or, put another way, #1 can't cause #2. It's a logical impossibility. #2 can be caused by various things but it can't be caused by #1. And even if it were true that #1 actually happened, it could not have been the cause of #2.

SA

^^^^^ CB: How is it a logical impossibility that money was sent away from "home", and went somewhere to earn more, because it is not earning enough at "home" ?