[lbo-talk] populist outrage!

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Fri Feb 20 08:30:20 PST 2009

I'm just an outsider, but how would you classify (former?) liberals scandalized for the huge gifts made to the main responsibles of the current mess? It seems to me a very strange kind of liberalism (or weird keynesism?) this who favors exclusively the bankers with national debt-money.

http://webabuser.blogspot.com/

--

Sponsor:

Incontri con Meetic : Primo sito d'incontri in Europa - Milioni di single !

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8293&d=20-2