[lbo-talk] Flaming Sacred Clit

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 12:56:39 PST 2009

I needed some info on a Los Angeles high school called Sacred Heart and came across this. This is the last part but the whole thing is pretty funny:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/sacred-heart-high-school-los-angeles

I learned some very valuable lessons at Sacred Heart. Like when we were studying the female anatomy in my Anatomy & Physiology class, and our teacher (a nun) told us that the sole purpose for the clitoris was to prevent friction in our labia when we ran or walked fast. Thank goodness for my clitoris, because I used to run a lot in my 20's, and if it wasn't for my clitoris, my crotch would have sparked and I would've caught fire. I'm now convinced that those people who combust unexplicably have no clits. Suckers.

Mr. Marca taught us all about Economics and about stock-buying and selling. Ms. Trejo taught me the difference between "mugroso" and "sucio." Mr. Bernstein, favorite teacher ever, introduced me to some great literature and taught me how to write better. Sr. Ramona, with her thunder thighs, taught us the importance of discipline. Sr. Fossil (not sure of her real name anymore) taught us that cats are people too. Freddy, I wonder if you're even still alive? Sr. Mercia taught us that God watches us all day, every day and can see us when we are doing the naughtiest of things. He's a voyeur? Sr. Reina was as sweet as pie, and I wish she would've taught all her other Sisters to be just as nice, and that just because you wear a habit, doesn't mean you have to let yourself go--she was so beautiful.

Thanks, Sacred Heart. Now when's our reunion damnit??