[lbo-talk] Fitch and Brenner

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Feb 21 17:29:37 PST 2009

The problem with your data is the trend toward spending less on long-lived plant and equipment & more on software and IT equipment with a short life span. So, the economy needs more investment just to stay up to where it was earlier.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com