[lbo-talk] The Fire Last Time

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 12:18:30 PST 2009

I remember that vividly. There was even a "riot" here in San Diego, a military town with very small black population at the time. Didn't James Brown catch almighty hell for cooperating with the authorities in Cincinnati by going forward with concert and telling everyone to chill? Of course, I guess finding answers to questions like that is what Wikipedia is for.