[lbo-talk] Changiness ?

Peter Ward nevadabob at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 22 17:52:59 PST 2009

I can't comment on the verbal characteristics of the article, not having read it. But there is a sense in which tension may arise--as the public becomes more disgusted with Israeli policy the US will find it difficult to continue enabling the destruction of the Palestinians and the attacks on innocent bystanders such as Lebanon. At this stage, the predictive use of the term 'strain' is of course a gross exaggeration of realistic expectations. "Vague tickle' might come closer to though still fall far off being an accurate metaphor.

_________________________________________________________________ Love Hotmail?  Check out the new services from Windows Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/132630768/direct/01/