[lbo-talk] Free marketeer "govt regulations caused meltdown" book makes NYT bestseller list

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Feb 23 08:22:04 PST 2009

> Heh :-)
>
> My point is that these writers probably just lend their name, and they
> have a team of 15/20 people from one of those think tanks doing the
> heavy lifting behind the scenes.
>
> FC

beats me, but regnery is a right wing press which features such high end fare as Goldberg's _A Slobbering Love Affair: The True (And Pathetic) Story of the Torrid Romance Between Barack Obama and the Mainstream Media_ now that's a title that could easily be translated to the Lifetime Channel and not miss a beat.