[lbo-talk] why Twitter?

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:18:28 PST 2009

Like email lists, social networks, blogs, texting and cell phone talking, Twitter's what you make of it and who you associate with on it. The focus on other-denigrating pop psychology in this article is just as useless as when it is used to explain hooliganism, political allegiances and/or your ex-boy/girl-friend's reasons for rejecting you.

This article suggests more about Pemberton than it does many Twitter users... and, yes, I use it, not often, and primarily to keep up with some friends, family and colleagues who use it as judiciously as I do.